Arizona offers many different kinds of learning options, spanning public, private, in-person, online, and hybrid settings. Our goal is to show you all of your options so that you can make an educated decision about which option, or combination of options, is right for your family.
We don’t believe one school option is better than another. We know that every student is unique and we want to help you find and build a customized education that best serves your child.
No matter what you are looking for, NavigatEd AZ is here to help you understand:
- Arizona elementary schools
- Arizona middle schools
- Arizona high schools
- Home school options
- Arizona public schools
- The Arizona ESA program
- Arizona private schools
- Arizona public charter schools
- and more!
Call us today to get free, one-on-one service!
- Service to the community: We will intentionally seek the parents who are resource constrained and serve parents on their terms with tools that add value to them.
- Respect for all parents: We are cognizant of parent constraints, and we also acknowledge that parents know best what their children need.
- Lead with listening: We respect all schools and maintain impartiality with respect to school models and types, and will further ensure that different school types are included in the information provided to parents and invited to partner/collaborate.